Alva Baby nappies have become the best loved brand of economical reusable nappies, for those not wishing to spend a small fortune on cloth.
The Alva One Size nappies are designed to fit both infants and toddlers, and the size can be adjusted using the rows of snaps on the front rise. Simply snap them up, or down for a smaller or a larger fit.
Alva nappies also feature hip and crossover snaps, to prevent "wing droop".
Each nappy comes complete with one absorbent 3-layer microfibre insert. This stuffs inside the pocket of the nappy, and additional boosters can be added for extra absorbency as and when needed.
**This nappy comes with 1 microfibre insert but 2 inserts are usually required. This allows you to choose and purchase a second insert of your choice. A bamboo or hemp insert is recommended
The outer layer of the nappy is a waterproof and breathable TPU. The Alva nappies also feature an inner layer of polyester suede cloth, which helps to keep your baby dry whilst wicking the moisture away and into the insert. *note, suede cloth is a 100% man-made material and not derived from animals.
Alva Baby Nappy Features
- Fits from 8 -35lbs approx
- One year guarantee
- Comes complete with one 3-layer microfibre insert
- Hip and Cross-over snaps help to prevent "wing droop"
- Wash before first use.
- Place the insert inside the nappy through the open pocket in the back
- This nappy comes with 1 microfibre insert but 2 inserts are usually required. This allows you to choose and purchase a second insert of your choice. A bamboo or hemp insert is recommended.
- When adding your additional insert eg hemp, place the microfibre insert closest to baby (in the pocket) and the hemp below that so it is further away from baby.
- Nappies should be changed every 2-3 hours, and when damp, to help prevent nappy rash
Wash & Care
- Remove and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into toilet). Disposable liners may be used
- Store in a dry pail, we recommend a wetbag, and wash every 1-2 days
- Run a cold rinse, and machine wash (no hotter than 30ºC)
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach
- Hang dry or tumble dry on a low heat
- Line drying in the sun will help to remove any staining