Make working cars, boats, buildings from junk!
Made in the UK from recycled plastic and designed to last, you can use your JUNKO kit again and again...make a new toy every day!
What it contains: Depends on the set:
- Zoomer! 76 piece master kit. Make working toy vehicles using household junk! The extendable 4-wheeler kit fits around all shapes and sizes of junk and uses magnets to hold your model in place. It uses a "pull-back & let-go" rubber band drive. And there are clever re-usable J-FIX clips to make card structures and attach pots, tubs, etc
- Core Zoomer! Zoomer! without extra magnetic clips for holding all the junk onto your toy.
- Water! Add-on kit - you must already have Zoomer! or Core Zoomer! Paddle wheels replace rear wheels and use the Zoomer! rubber band drive to power it though the water. The front wheels get swapped with floats and there’s an extra float at the rear to keep your model sitting pretty above the water. And, there are extra rubber band supports so you can use longer rubber bands to go further. There are even fittings compatible with LEGO!
- Build! For making buildings. With J-Fix magnetic clips to help make strong structures easily and quickly. AND...the hinges glow in the dark... hey, why don’t real houses have those?
- Box o' Corners: 50 super-useful J-Fix corners Use on their own or to bulk up other JUNKO kits.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Yes
- Organic? Not yet
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - UK, Poland
- What's it made from? Recycled plastic, magnets, cardboard
- What's it packaged in? Cardboard
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box only
- Plastic-free? Free of new plastic, made of recycled plastic
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or Yes very much so!
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? No - recycled plastic
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: 3+
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Safety standards met: European Standards for Toys (CE-marked)
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes