Yes, *you can* throw a boomerang and have it come back to you! Learn how with these fun working boomerangs, each with an authentic Aboriginal design to colour-in.
Made of robust, premium cardboard, safe to use indoors. In a pack of 4 boomerangs, 2 are for beginners (diameter 18 cm, range 2-3 metres), 2 for advanced throwers (diamter 15 cm, range 4-5 metres). In the class/party set, all 30 boomerangs are for beginners.
The illustrated booklet explains the physics that makes boomerangs work, how to use them and do tricks, boomerangs' history, and Aboriginal art.
What it contains: Cardboard colour-in boomerangs with illustrated booklet
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from EU? Yes - Germany
- Organic? Not yet!
- Manufactured in EU? Yes - Leipzig, Germany
- What's it made from? New cardboard (beginner boomerangs), recycled cardboard (advanced boomerangs), both FSC-certified
- What's it packaged in? Translucent biodegradable pergamin paper and cardboard
- Shipping packaging from manufacturer to us: Cardboard box, brown paper and cardboard padding only - 100% plastic-free!
- Plastic-free? Yes 100%
- Vegan? Yes
- Animal-cruelty-free? Yes
- Reused upcycled or recycled? Somewhat - see above
Feel great about where it goes after you've used it:
- Biodegradable compostable? Yes 100%
- Reusable refillable? N/A
- Recyclable? Yes 100%
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: Any age can colour-in, but you need to be about 6 to be able to throw
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Awards: Spiel Gut award for great play value
- Safety standards met: European Toy Standards; CE-marked
- Solvent-free? Yes
- Gluten-free? Yes
- Peanut-free? Yes
- Soy-free? Yes
- Lactose-free? Yes