- Therapeutic pillow made out of cotton filled with organic cherry stones cleaned only with water
- The perfect, natural alternative to a hot-water bag with a subtle aroma of cherries
- Delivers moist heat that relaxes tight muscles, menstrual cramps, soothes tummy aches and increases blood circulation
- Made in Germany by Herbalind which employs people with disabilities
- Measurements: 21 x 14 cm, color: warm cherry red
How to Use
How to heat it up:
- microwave: Heat at 600 Watt power setting. We recommend initially heating the pillow for 30 seconds and then checking the temperature. If more heat is required, heat in further 15 second intervals until ideal temperature is achieved;
- baking oven: 20 minutes at 120 Degrees Celsius in a preheated oven.
Its unique fill of clean, hollow cherry pits retains the heat, delivering warmth wherever it is needed.
When you suffer from period cramps: Lie down on your bed or on your couch and place your pillow on your belly. For a soothe massage gently move your pillow on your belly and enjoy the positive effects.
When it is cold outside: place your pillow under the covers and enjoy the pleasure of warm sheets all night long. Place your feet on your pillow while working or relaxing and move your feet gently.
- Reduces stress
- Reduces pain
- Relieves you from menstrual cramps
- Smells really nice
- Easily warmed in the microwave or oven
- Perfect for travelling