Can you put them together in the correct order? This brightly coloured half-circle made of stable wood is an easy introduction into the world of motor skills. With its water-based and saliva- proof paints, it offers not only a chance to learn colours and shapes, but also spatial awareness, dexterity, and hand-eye coordination in young children. A great learning toy for home.
- Painted with rainbow-coloured paints that are water-based and saliva-proof
- Pieces can be integrated into building block worlds as a cradle, a bridge, a garage, a tunnel, etc.
- Strengthens understanding of colours, spatial awareness, dexterity, and hand-eye coordination
- Promotes creativity due to the possibility of depicting complex figures
- These wooden building blocks can train fine motor skills of the hands!