This TIO innovative, biodegradable medium toothbrush is made of plant-based bioplastics, with a reusable, ergonomic handle for a good grip and replaceable brush head – hopefully just one of many to come. Tiobrush also includes a hygienic travel cap.The cap made of sugarcane is recyclable, so if you want to get rid of it you can put it in normal plastic recycling so it has a chance of being revived.
The bristles are made of castor oil which reduces excess waste and ensures optimal cleaning performance. The space-saving travel case is made from sugar cane to keep it hygienically clean when on the road.
These innovative, exchangeable toothbrush head mechanisms help you to avoid 70% of plastic waste during each usage period.
They make the environment smile while you get a truly hygienic fresh start as the full top is replaced!
- optimised preservation of resources
- findings based on intensive research of the materials used
- prevents the formation of microplastics
- The cap, handle and the foil of the cap can be disposed of in the yellow recycle bin.
- Replacing the brush heads is easy: simply use the pin at the bottom of your new TIO head to release the worn-out brush head with a little pressure. Pull the old head out of the handle and replace it with a new one.