1 Reusable Kids Face Mask in the gorgeously colourful Float print. Reusable face masks from TotsBots are the perfect way to minimise waste while limiting the spread of any potentially harmful droplets. Soft fabric next to skin and elasticated ear loops for a snug but comfortable fit. Re-use again and again, simply wash at 60 in-between uses.
For every pack of masks sold TotsBots will donate 20% of revenue to charity; shared between the NHS Charities Together and Glasgow Children’s Hospital Charity; the latter especially is very close to the hearts of TotsBots after their Directors’ son spent most of last summer there with a life threatening infection in his heart.
The Adult size is suitable from children if 12 years of age and upwards
The Kids size is suitable for children aged 3-11yrs.
For up to date information on preventing the spread of Covid19 please visit the HSE website.
- Inner fabric is soft polypropylene and the outer fabric is recycled polyester
- Adult masks are 24cm x 13.5cm. Child masks 20.5cm x 11cm
- Suitable for ages 12+
- Please remember, do not touch the front of the mask while wearing
- Don’t move the mask to your head or neck.
- Use ear loops for putting on, adjusting on face, and taking off
- Put in the washing machine as soon as you can
- Wash at 60 degrees on an intensive cycle
- Use non-bio powder detergent
- Tumble dry or line dry fully in-between uses